Thursday, May 1, 2008

Has anybody seen April?

No, not my wife..the month.

Just when I get in a decent blog rythm, I seem to get distracted by something else and lose track of it.

That seems to be the theme of this season of my life - distractions. Everything and everyone seems to be clamoring for my attention. This is really the first time where I am learning to pick and choosing where I put my time and focus. What really sucks is when I think one thing needs to be the focus and it turns out something else needed to be.

I still can't believe that I am a pastor. Pastors listen to church music and southern gospel. I listen to Daughtry and hate southern gospel. With a passion. Real pastors aren't supposed to like Batman, Sci-Fi or anything else that I really like. So how did I get here?

No comments: